Re: Testers wanted

Robin Hodson

On 14/2/2018 1756, Richard Russell wrote:
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 09:29 am, Chris Fry wrote:

I don’t know if that helps.

Unfortunately knowing that it works doesn't help at all -  it works on
all my devices too!  I am waiting to hear whether my recently modified
'dibley.apk' fixes the problem for those who are suffering it, i.e.
Robin Hodson and David Nichols.  If it does I will at least have a
workaround, but if not I'm as much in the dark as ever.
Dibley, once I searched through these messages for where to download it,
for the benefit of anyone else mystified:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/muu8sr9ffurjweg/dibley.apk?dl=0

... Works fine, including sound.
I didn't even have to clear my cache.

Only when I pressed the back button, which I now know emulates the
escape key, did something break, this time saying:

>File or path not found
>_

At this point, PRINT PAGE'LOMEM'END'HIMEM produced:

4396800
4410090
4423694
6493952