Re: Testers wanted

DaveinSpain

Downloaded the new Dibley app and find that it now works but doesn't know where to go on exit (file or path not found)
Dave N

On Feb 14, 2018 18:56, Richard Russell <news@...> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 09:29 am, Chris Fry wrote:
I don’t know if that helps.
Unfortunately knowing that it works doesn't help at all -  it works on all my devices too!  I am waiting to hear whether my recently modified 'dibley.apk' fixes the problem for those who are suffering it, i.e. Robin Hodson and David Nichols.  If it does I will at least have a workaround, but if not I'm as much in the dark as ever.