From: bb4w@groups.io [mailto:bb4w@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Russell
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:06 PM
To: bb4w@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bb4w] Testers wanted

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 06:51 am, Robin Hodson wrote:

Still says "String too long" as before.

Yes, thanks, David Nichols confirmed that as well in another thread.  I've put my utility on the back burner because it's obviously seriously broken, and I have no idea what the cause is.  It's a good thing I found out about this before releasing it, you have saved me some embarrassment!  I've now deleted FOD.apk.