Re: Dibley

DaveinSpain

Only two of us so far, Richard. How many have played either of them successfully and not reported that they worked? And yes, Dibley plays fine with BB4Android!

|... but you can't win them all

Why not? Don't give up just yet, if anyone can, you can!

Dave N

On Feb 14, 2018 14:04, Richard Russell <news@...> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 03:17 am, daveinspain101 wrote:
I have downloaded the "Dibley" app and get the same results on the splash screen. Error message is "String too long"
OK, so clearly my 'BBC2APK' tool for creating an Android app from a BBC BASIC program isn't working.  It was a nice idea, but you can't win them all.

Presumably you can still run Dibley OK from BBCSDL itself?