Re: Testers wanted

Richard Russell

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:32 pm, Robin Hodson wrote:
4396800
The failure is apparently happening when the main program 'Fod.bbc' is CHAINed, and the 'String too long' message makes me wonder whether for some reason the file paths are exceptionally long on your device - perhaps the file-system hierarchy is deeper than usual.   To test that hypothesis, which I'm by no means confident of, I've rebuilt FOD.apk with a larger path name buffer.  Perhaps you would be kind enough to download it (from the same link as before) and let me know if it makes any difference.