Re: Testers wanted

Robin Hodson

On 13/2/2018 1910, Richard Russell wrote:
On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:37 am, Robin Hodson wrote:

The title graphics come up, then there's a pause of
a few seconds, then it stops with String too long.

That's very surprising; it's hard to understand how it could work on
most devices but not on yours.  Just so I understand exactly what you
are seeing, when you say "title graphics" do you mean it gets as far as
the menu screen (the one that has the checkboxes for Demo mode and
SoundFX etc.) and then fails when you tap to run the game?  If not, it
would be helpful if you could be more precise.
Apparently I can't attach a screenshot directly, so here's an
online file (after much ftp fumbling) :

http://chipshed.org/halfsize.jpg

---
http://www.avg.com