Re: Wikispaces is closing down

Richard Russell

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 07:07 am, J.G.Harston wrote:
If this is acceptable I can do a bulk export
I am sure you understand, but in no circumstances would I consider it acceptable for the wiki to be hosted on a private server such as yours, sorry. I would also like to remind everybody that contributors to the wiki retain Intellectual Property Rights to the material they submit; the content is not 'copyright free'.   Strictly speaking that probably prevents me moving the wiki to another host without getting the permission of every contributor, but I hope that in practice common sense would apply and that nobody would raise any objections.