The Learning Process

maurice

To assist me in my elementary study of BBC4 I am writing a self help programme which enables me to select all that I understand about a particular keyword or process. Whenever I wish to print  Vertical Text such as the colour table I use the following code.
IF N =4 THEN PRINT " 1   RED " ' " 2   GREEN" ' " 3   YELLOW" ' " 4   BLUE" ' " 5   MAGENTA" ' " 6   CYAN" ' " 7   WHITE"
which works , but is quite tedious for the more involved lines.
I cannot find a way to print several lines of Text with one PRINT.