Re: Wikispaces is closing down

Richard Russell

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:53 pm, Storer, Darren wrote:
Please could I have a static HTML export of the BB4W wiki?
I don't think it makes sense to do anything yet.  The wiki doesn't close down until September and before then new articles may be added or existing articles edited.  Nor do I want people to keep 'private' copies that cannot be edited or added to; the whole point of a wiki is that it is a shared, user-editable resource (this has been discussed here before, I think).

So rather than panic, which there is no reason to yet, can we please put our efforts into trying to find a new home for the wiki.