Re: Testers wanted

Richard Russell

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 01:43 am, Paul Marshall wrote:
I have only one such program (apart from Dibley)
Here's an APK of Dibley made using the new tool in its incomplete state:

  https://www.dropbox.com/s/muu8sr9ffurjweg/dibley.apk?dl=0

It was actually a valuable test because it showed that the Java tool I am using can't cope with files or directories starting with a 'dot' (which the resources directories .Demo, .Graphics and .Levels do in their BBCSDL forms).  I had to get rid of the dots to allow the APK to build; no great hassle but certainly something to be aware of.