Re: Wikispaces is closing down

Richard Russell

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 10:16 am, Storer, Darren wrote:
I seem to remember a thread about requesting access to an archive but I'm happy to make my own if there is a simple procedure.
I think we established fairly recently that Wikispaces at some point 'changed the rules' and only an organiser (which means me or Jonathan) can initiate an export.  But before doing that we need to know in which format it will be most useful (there are nine different formats on offer!) and that in turn depends on where we propose to move it, if anywhere.  Previous attempts at making a decision have not got very far, but of course then we had the option of sticking with Wikispaces - at a cost.  Now we don't.