Re: BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 v0.20a released

Paul Marshall

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 06:09 am, Richard Russell wrote:
 why wouldn't you want to reserve f5 for 'Step Line' and f6 for 'Run to Cursor' and the rest?
I didnt think about, i dont use those keys whereas f3 is widely used in many programs for Find Next and I use it all the time.
Perhaps you might want to consider f2 for zoom out and Shift+f2 for zoom in, or some similar combination that only 'uses up' one function key.
One nice possibility would be CTRL - Mousewheel which zooms several programs I use regularly. The trouble with f keys is knowing that the functions are there.
Ideally I would like to be able to set a default font size.
Why, given that the size is remembered?
I didnt know that until today when I saw CFGfile$ !

Anyway           WHEN 146: Zoom% +=1001
            WHEN 148: Zoom% -=1001
works, thank you.