Re: BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 v0.20a released

Richard Russell

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 07:02 am, Jeremy Nicoll wrote:
I've used systems in the past where one F-key acted as a sort of toggle, and
each time you pressed it the definitions on a range of other F-keys were
changed from, say, set 2, to set 3.
That only makes sense if the function keys are labelled, so that you can see what their current functions are.  That doesn't apply in this case.  May I ask if you have actually installed and run BBC Basic on an Android device?   It's not a suggestion I would have expected if you have.