Re: Problem with COMLIBA

Richard Russell

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 04:55 am, alan836975 wrote:
I closed other files, rebooted, and it all started again
You posted here before rebooting your PC?  The very first thing you should do, when anything 'unexplained' happens, is to reboot your PC!

> But I still have no idea what actually went wrong.

Would you expect to?  We are talking about Windows, a monstrously complex Operating System (Linux and Mac OS are just as complicated).  It can fail in myriad ways, and it's not really even worth speculating on the cause unless the failure is repeatable.  If you are inquisitive, check the event logs to see if there is anything around the time of the problem that might be relevant.