Re: Wiggio closing down

dai_m_leeds

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 09:18 am, Richard Russell wrote:
There are now quite a lot of links at the Wiki (particularly from the 'Libraries' page) that go nowhere.

Hi Richard,

Maybe it's not a total disaster: I've got some of the libraries, and others may well also have some. Maybe if you post a list of the (most important?) "missing" files, we can try to reconstruct the archive?

I've got Jon Ripley's Cardlib, and the BB4WMAPMLIB, and various versions of David Williams' GFXLib and GLib, for example, if that's useful.

Best wishes,