Re: Wiggio closing down

Alex Farlie

On 18/11/2017 21:39, Richard Russell wrote:
On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 12:13 pm, Alex Farlie wrote:

at least consider some form of persistent permanent archive for the content
I'm certain that a few people took their own copies when it looked like the Wiki would have to close a couple of years ago, when Wikispaces started charging for it.  Each year since the cost has gone up by more than can be justified by inflation; I think another payment must be due soon.

Sadly I don't know of an easy to archive a copy for my use though :(

It's a major pain that wikispaces, isn't seemingly compatible with the archive.org page archiving system.
Is it "incompatible" or have the pages been explicitly flagged as 'do not archive'?

302 and incomprehensible redirection, which is good as incompatible :(

Alex Farlie