Re: Wiggio closing down

Richard Russell

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 04:26 am, Richard Russell wrote:
There are a number of files referenced at the BB4W Wiki which are stored at Wiggio so I will try to remember to move those
I remembered, but despite Wiggio not (at the time) having yet closed the files are no longer accessible; sorry.  There are now quite a lot of links at the Wiki (particularly from the 'Libraries' page) that go nowhere.  Still, if there really are fewer than 20 active users of BB4W worldwide, as seems to be widely believed, it's completely irrelevant.  I might as well close down the Wiki (that will save me some money too) and all the support groups and forums for all the difference it will make.  Farewell BBC BASIC.