BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 v0.19b released

Richard Russell

I've updated BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 (BBCSDL), to version 0.19b. This interim release improves performance when running programs that make heavy use of SDL API calls, such as Forces of Darkness. The various editions may be downloaded as follows:

The Android edition will also run on the Amazon Fire TV Stick.

I have also taken the opportunity to incorporate an enhancement requested by a user: the ARM assembler (i.e. as used in the Android/ARM and Raspberry Pi editions) now accepts the syntax Rn-Rm (where m > n) as an alternative to a comma-separated list of registers.

So whereas previously one would have had to write:

Code:
      push {r1,r2,r3,r6,r7,r8,r9}

one can now write:

Code: