Re: BBC BASIC for SDL 2.0 v0.19a released

I agree with Nigel and add my thanks along with Ian K.

I believe the majority of users are delighted and amazed by Richard’s incredible programs,  although I understand some lamentable souls have caused unwarranted anguish.

I wish I could contribute more but know my limitations.  To use BB4W (about seven hours a day for the last many years) has undoubtedly been my single greatest source of pleasure.  (Apart from the obvious.)

Congratulations, Richard.  I am sure most sensible users of your product stand in awe.

Regards,

Bob.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10