Re: GOTO statement considered harmful

Ian_Wade_G3NRW

Dear Dicon

Thank you for your comments. First time around, it did take many attempts to get things exactly how I wanted, and I certainly learnt a lot about Windows on the way. But the effort was worth it, and thanks to Richard's help and patience in answering my dumb questions, I soon became hooked on BB4W! And just a few weeks ago I acquired my very first "smart" phone (a Samsung J3), and once I get the hang of it I will probably try BBCSDL as well.

Ian

On 07/11/2017 13:25, Dicon via Groups.Io wrote:

Dear Ian,

Very impressed with what you have made. It looks like a work of love and must have taken a long time. Thanks for replying and showing me.

Dicon