Re: Text to File programme

Good morning my dears,

Many thanks!
I finally got a complete french version of windows 10 and installed it on one computer.
The text to voice translation programme works fine.

Once again, many thanks.

Best regards.

Salomon

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 04:28 am, CHABI Salomon wrote:
Unfortunately, I need my work concerns FRENCH and not ENGLISH language.

As far as I am aware neither the supplied example program 'SPEAK.BBC' nor the examples at the Wiki are specific to English (apart from the spoken text itself!).  I would have expected them to work correctly in French if run on a PC configured for French as the main language.  Is that not what you are finding?  Or are you wanting to do French text-to-speech on a PC not configured for French as the main language?