Re: Text to File programme

Dear Sir,

My computer is configured in french.
But the programme reads the numbers for instance in english.
Maybe I need to make some additional parameters configuration as to insure full french voice speech.

Salomon

Le 5 avr. 2017 3:25 PM, "Richard Russell" <news@...> a écrit :
On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 04:28 am, CHABI Salomon wrote:
Unfortunately, I need my work concerns FRENCH and not ENGLISH language.

As far as I am aware neither the supplied example program 'SPEAK.BBC' nor the examples at the Wiki are specific to English (apart from the spoken text itself!).  I would have expected them to work correctly in French if run on a PC configured for French as the main language.  Is that not what you are finding?  Or are you wanting to do French text-to-speech on a PC not configured for French as the main language?