Re: Text to File programme

Richard Russell

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 04:28 am, CHABI Salomon wrote:
Unfortunately, I need my work concerns FRENCH and not ENGLISH language.

As far as I am aware neither the supplied example program 'SPEAK.BBC' nor the examples at the Wiki are specific to English (apart from the spoken text itself!).  I would have expected them to work correctly in French if run on a PC configured for French as the main language.  Is that not what you are finding?  Or are you wanting to do French text-to-speech on a PC not configured for French as the main language?