BBC4W for a Linux

Gordon

Being as you well know Richard a pure Amateur for many years in programming, could you please explain in simple terms and post your answer here. How is it even I managed to convert a number of my simple efforts in FreeBasic ( similar to Qbasic ) into code acceptable by some Debian Linux like the Ubuntus at http://www.sigord.co.uk/SubmitsLinux/LinuxSoftware.htm http://www.sigord.co.uk/SubmitsLinux/LinuxSoftware.htm using a free compiler at http://fbc.deltalabs.de/ http://fbc.deltalabs.de/

I used the compiler because I am very sceptical of my abilities to post all the required Unix code into a Ubuntu.

Gordon S.