Re: BBC BASIC for Linux gallery

David Feugey

Why does 'politics' (in this case the old Open Source versus Closed Source issue) have to intervene in what should ideally be a purely technical pursuit?

Not politics. Trolls. Who care anyway? I made press articles for years. While having many critics on forums (really a lot), I never had a single mail of protestation.

The good question is do you prefer to listen to recriminations of some stupid Linux users (that most of the time are even not Linux users, just haters), or to the encouragements of you loyal users (the people who pay)?

There is no politics. Just business. It's simpler .
Anyway, thanks for the cool screenshots...