Re: How best to provide support for BB4W

Ian_Wade_G3NRW

On 16/10/2015 06:45, 'Dave Sergeant' dave@... [bb4w] wrote:
Resurrecting this thread...

Richard, I have just been pointed to Groups.io (http://www.groups.io)
which is a new email list with web access that aims to do the same as
Yahoogroups without its irks. The free version is apparently pretty
similar to Yahoogroups and it is possible to easily move groups over.

May be worth considering?

Dave

Thanks Dave. Just what I have been looking for, for some new groups I plan to set up.

BTW, I joined the new groups.io/bb4w group a few moments ago. Email message transfer works fine in both directions. It even understands message threads. (The web interface works as well, but I wouldn't normally use it).

--
73
Ian, G3NRW