Re: How best to provide support for BB4W

Richard Russell

---In bb4w@yahoogroups.com, <dave@davesergeant.com> wrote :
> May be worth considering?

Certainly sounds interesting. To reserve the name I've created a BB4W group there; that may have 'burnt the boats' as far as using their automatic 'move a Yahoo group' feature is concerned but I'm not sure I would want to risk doing that anyway.

As a web-interface-only user I am not in any position to judge its email functionality, which proved the undoing of the Wiggio group that otherwise seemed so promising. So I'm open to suggestions as to how we can ascertain the suitability of Groups.io as a potential replacement for Yahoo.