Re: OT: Yahoo neo groups

Richard Russell

--- In bb4w@..., <bb4w@...> wrote:

> With immediate effect, and until further notice, this is no longer the

> 'official' support group for BBC BASIC for Windows.

I've seen a couple of slightly strange reactions to this announcement.  One person said that I had "closed down" the group - which of course I haven't - and another that the group's Files area is "not available anymore" - when (at least as far as I know) it is.

Unless Yahoo have mucked things up even more than I thought, it should still be possible to upload a file to the group and publish a link to it, for example on the Conforums board.