CB_ADDSTRING problem

Kairos <kairosmedia@...>

Hi

I have an app which uses, among other things, a dropdown box. I populate this with:

SendDlgItemMessageW

It works fine on all XP machines, it works fine on SOME Windows 7 machines, it doesn't work on some Windows 7 machines.

In cases where it works, SYS "SendDlgItemMessageW....CB_ADDSTRING...." returns 1

In non-working cases it returns 0

I can only assume that it has something to do with system-specific items - like comctrl32.dll or comdlg32.dll - these are loaded aut0matically by BB4W

QUESTIONS:

-- Can I easily see what version of these DLLs have been loaded by BB4W?

-- Are there any other system-specific items I should check?

I should say that both the working and non-working Windows 7 are 32 bit...and another non-working Win 7 is 64 bit

Thanks

Nick