Re: Site closure

Simon Mathiassen <simon@...>

I'm assuming it because David's announcement - which I saw purely by
chance - says the site "will close". If he was prepared for it to
remain online (for example by transferring the domain to another owner)
surely he would have made some moves in that direction first - such
as contacting people, like me, whom he knows would be interested in
keeping it alive.
Well, I have now asked him directly whether he would transfer the domain
to me, which he replied positively to, so i will not expect the
www.bb4wgames.com domain to die any time soon. If left to my devices, it
will also be non-static, so any new BB4W based game will be included in
the list.

Regards,

Simon