From: "yahoo@..."
To: bb4w@...
Sent: Saturday, 14 September 2013, 13:05
Subject: [bb4w] RE: Site closure

--- In bb4w@..., wrote:
> Is that something you declare as fact, or something you are just assuming?

I'm assuming it because David's announcement - which I saw purely by chance - says the site "will close".  If he was prepared for it to remain online (for example by transferring the domain to another owner) surely he would have made some moves in that direction first - such as contacting people, like me, whom he knows would be interested in keeping it alive.