OT: Yahoo neo groups

Ian_Wade_G3NRW

(New thread started -- this has nothing to do with the Windows
Registry).

From: Richard <yahoo@...>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 Time: 06:54:23

Do you own/moderate any groups?  As I understand it the main issue is
not the bugs, which can no doubt get fixed, but the fundamental changes
in Neo which mean it doesn't provide the features many moderators need.
At the moment it seems unlikely that Yahoo are going to backtrack on
this.

Richard

I own/moderate two Yahoo groups. They were switched to "neo" a few days
ago, and I found them completely unusable as a moderator.

However, after 24 hours they switched back to "legacy" format, and the
world is well again.

Presumably Yahoo will fix the missing moderator features and then switch me back to "neo" again in due course.

--
73
Ian, G3NRW