Date 1 - 1 of 1
Announcing Barry's Emacs 8.7.0
Barry's Emacs is available for Linux, Windows and macOS.
There are kits for macOS, Windows, Fedora 32, 31 and 50, Centos 8, 7 6.
Please see http://www.barrys-emacs.org/emacs8.html for the installation instructions.
New in 8.7.0
* New spell module provides spell-check-buffer, spell-check-region,
spell-check-word-in-buffer and more.
For Windows and macOS include dictionaries for en_GB, en_US, en_CA and en_AU
for other OS use the installed Hunspell dictionaries.
spell check is not built for Centos 6 and 7.
* New lua-mode for editing lua script files.
* Rework Emacs documentation (browsers now implement cross-site-script
security features that stopped the old docs from working).
* Implement dark-mode for the Emacs documentation.
* Add emacs_doc: logical name to access the files in the documentation folder.
|1 - 1 of 1|