Date 1 - 1 of 1
Announcing Barry's Emacs 8.5.2
Barry's Emacs is available for Linux, Windows and macOS.
Please see http://www.barrys-emacs.org/emacs8.html for the installation instructions.
New in 8.5.2
* fix crash when (ere-search-forward "^\\+.*") is use to match very long lines.
* fix bemacs-cli not starting up correctly on macOS.
* fix crash when using autoload to redefine a function that is executing
autoload will silently be ignore for an already defined function
* improve diff change the colours used and the diff-goto-diff function
* add Perforce code in the p4-change-mode p4-clientspec-mode p4-commands modules
|1 - 1 of 1|