Barrett and Qmac HF Radio Users Group email@example.com
The group is for users of Barrett and Qmac HF SSB Radio and Antenna Systems. It provides a venue for Technical & General discussions relating to Barrett equipment. Although our primary focus will be on Aussie Outback Communications, international bloggers are also encouraged to join. Members may place "Trade / Sell or Wanted" Posts if they wish.
User Manuals for the Qmac HF-90 and the Barrett BC-250/BC-550/BC-950/2050 selcall programming guide can be found at http://www.hfradio.com.au. Just click on the Manuals and Downloads link at the top of this web page.
The new Barrett 4000 series Catalogue (26Mb) can be found at http://www.hfradio.com.au/catalogue/Barrett_Commercial%20HF_Catalogue.pdf
Members are reminded that although this group has been active since 2009, postings prior to November 2019 were originally located in Yahoo Groups. As a result of the migration from Yahoo groups to Groups.io, these old postings were exported from Yahoo Groups and saved as two downloadable text files in the new group (find them at https://groups.io/g/barretthfusers/files).
Once you have downloaded the text files to your computer, you can open either text file on your computer and search for the things you’re interested in (using Notepad or a word processing package such as Microsoft Word).
- 155 Members
- 81 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.