Re: Griping about NLS trend towards commercial audio books

jeannemarie@jeanne-mariemoore.com

Yup “mutge this subject” didn’t work. I’ll just keep deleting. Thanks. Jeannemarie

From: bardtalk@groups.io [mailto:bardtalk@groups.io] On Behalf Of john s
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2018 2:32 PM
To: bardtalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bardtalk] Griping about NLS trend towards commercial audio books

Jeannemarie, I don't use Outlook but possibly, if you collapse the thread, you can delete it.  You might get more help on a Jaws or techie list.

At 01:32 PM 8/12/2018, jeannemarie@..., wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for possible help: I don’t like discussing gripews, rude behavior, etc., onlone.
I am using Outlook 2013 through Go-daddy with windows seven and Jaws 2018
.