Re: Griping about NLS trend towards commercial audio books

jeannemarie@jeanne-mariemoore.com

Yup “mutge this subject” didn’t work. I’ll just keep deleting. Thanks. Jeannemarie

From: bardtalk@groups.io [mailto:bardtalk@groups.io] On Behalf Of john s
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2018 2:32 PM
To: bardtalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bardtalk] Griping about NLS trend towards commercial audio books

Jeannemarie, I don't use Outlook but possibly, if you collapse the thread, you can delete it.  You might get more help on a Jaws or techie list.

At 01:32 PM 8/12/2018, jeannemarie@..., wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for possible help: I don’t like discussing gripews, rude behavior, etc., onlone.
I am using Outlook 2013 through Go-daddy with windows seven and Jaws 2018

From: bardtalk@groups.io [ mailto:bardtalk@groups.io] On Behalf Of john s
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2018 4:14 AM

Jeannemarie, it depends upon which email client you use or if you use the web for mail.  Tell us which you use and we may be able to help.

At 10:54 PM 8/11/2018, jeannemarie@..., wrote:

Hey is there a way in Windows 7 and jaws to delete all the messages concerning one subject?

I would love to know. Thanks. I keep having to delete all these messages.

Thanks, jeannemaire

From: bardtalk@groups.io [ mailto:bardtalk@groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Loran Bailey via Groups.Io

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 5:40 PM

That is not a problem exclusive to  talking books. Back when I was sighted I would pick up a paperback book in a drugstore or news stand and read the synopsis and if it intrigued me enough I would buy the book. Then when I started reading it I found out that the synopsis had very little to do with the content. I don't know how they hire synopsis writers, but I think that a lot of them write those synopses without bothering to read the book.

On 8/11/2018 6:31 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:

Yes, I’ve¢ve read books that say they are about one thing, and when you get into the actual book, it’s totally differenrent, and I shake my head and go “Huh?â€

John

Join bardtalk@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.