Moderator request to end Louis L'Amour thread RE: [bardtalk] Need help searching or Lewis L'Amoure books

I am the moderator and I agree with Ashleigh that it's time to end this thread. It now contains 18 posts counting this one. Thanks for your cooperation.

Alan Lemly

From: bardtalk@groups.io [mailto:bardtalk@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:39 PM
To: bardtalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bardtalk] Need help searching or Lewis L'Amoure books

I am not the moderator, of course, but I think this thread has run its course. Thank you for the information.
Ashley

On Jul 13, 2018, at 3:08 PM, Vivian Conger <blazie.girl@...> wrote:

He also wrote “Education of a Wandering Man.”  Totally different than anything else he wrote.

From: bardtalk@groups.io <bardtalk@groups.io> On Behalf Of ken hanshe
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:13 PM
To: bardtalk@groups.io

Ashley, Louis LAmour writes mostly westerns with a few historical novels thrown in.  I'm not a big fan of westerns: however, he writes very well and with simplicity.  My 2 favorite books by him are "Shane" and "The Last of the Breed", a historical adventure which takes place in Eskimo country.

Ken

On 7/12/2018 1:46 PM, Ashleigh Piccinino wrote:

What kind of books does this author right? Just curious.
Ashley

On Jul 12, 2018, at 12:22 PM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

Thanks for all the help, I put in the last name and nothing came up, then I tried putting first and last then all came up.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 10:01 AM

BARD has a large selection of books by Louis L’amour.  The only one they are missing is Kilkinny.

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:10 PM

Subject: [bardtalk] Need help searching or Lewis L'Amoure books

I have tried to search for Lewis  L'Amour books on BARD and I keep coming up with no results. What am I doing wrong? I am sure I have the right spelling.

Join bardtalk@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.