Re: Need help searching or Lewis L'Amoure books

Timothy Emmons

Loy, I just helped a patron with this recently. You need to go to your
search in bard Express, and shift tab to just above the search field.
You'll see a search by, and it's a combo box, select author with name
beginning with, and type in LaMour Louis. See if that helps. Also,
remember depending on how many items you have displayed you may have
to go to the next page, but that should fix the problem. I hope this
helps and if not let me know and I'll come up with another solution.
Thanks again. I definitely need thh coffee today. Take care and talk
to you soon.

On 7/11/18, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
I have tried to search for Lewis L'Amour books on BARD and I keep coming up
with no results. What am I doing wrong? I am sure I have the right
spelling.