From: ken hanshe
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:13 PM
To: bardtalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [bardtalk] Need help searching or Lewis L'Amoure books

Ashley, Louis LAmour writes mostly westerns with a few historical novels thrown in.  I'm not a big fan of westerns: however, he writes very well and with simplicity.  My 2 favorite books by him are "Shane" and "The Last of the Breed", a historical adventure which takes place in Eskimo country.

Ken

On 7/12/2018 1:46 PM, Ashleigh Piccinino wrote:
What kind of books does this author right? Just curious.
Ashley

Thanks for all the help, I put in the last name and nothing came up, then I tried putting first and last then all came up.