Re: Need help searching or Lewis L'Amoure books

John Jacques

Hi all, yes, put in the last name, followed by a comma and space, and the first name.  That is the way authors appear in the Bard listing.  By putting your search term in quotes, you avoid bringing up several instances of each name in the search!

HTH:

John

On 7/12/2018 3:10 AM, john s wrote:
John, do you need a space after the comma?

At 01:20 AM 7/12/2018, John Jacques, wrote:
Hi all, search for the last name first, followed by a comma, and then the first name.  It sometimes helps to put your search string in quotes as well.

Have a good one:

John

On 7/11/2018 4:36 PM, Sherri Crum wrote:
Try Louis spelled L o u I s.

On 7/11/18, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
I have tried to search for Lewis L'Amour books on BARD and I keep coming up
with no results. What am I doing wrong? I am sure I have the right
spelling.

.
--
John Jacques, Amateur Radio Station KD8PC, Apache Junction Arizona

                John

.
--
John Jacques, Amateur Radio Station KD8PC, Apache Junction Arizona