Reminder: Science Fiction Book Club meets tonight 6/14/18 at 9pm Eastern

Its tonight, our Science Fiction book club meeting.  Check out Evans info below and come on and enjoy!!!

Lelia

From: sfclub-bounce@... <sfclub-bounce@...> On Behalf Of Evan Reese
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 1:38 PM
To: sfclub@...; bookshare-discuss@...; walemly@...
Subject: [sfclub] Next Science Fiction Club Meeting, Thursday, June 14, 2018

Hello Folks,

An average turnout at our most recent meeting. Everyone brought a book this time. The main books mentioned at the meeting were:

Crusade: Destroyermen, Book 2 by Taylor Anderson

Illegal Alien by Robert J. Sawyer

More Than Human by Theodore Sturgeon

O-Zone by Paul Theroux

The Gods Themselves by Isaac Asimov

The Tower and the Hive series, also known as The Rowan series by Anne McCaffrey

The next meeting of the Science Fiction club will be on Thursday, June 14, 2018.

Place: Book Nook at:

Time: 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific, and 1:00 UTC.

Come join us to talk about any Science Fiction book, old or new, good or bad.

Evan