Re: Victor Stream List

shoshana hathaway

When BEX first came out, I tried downloading some books, and it was an
absolute disaster! Since what I have always done, download from the site,
has worked quickly and efficiently for me, I never bothered to work out what
went wrong. I use BEX for one thing, and one thing only ..to check recently
downloaded books, because I can specify the subjects which interest me. If
I find books (and usually more than half of what I read do interest me) I
add them to my wishlist. So, I'm certainly happy with BEX, use it for
things that save me time, and do the rest the old way. Hey, it works for
me, and, in the end, that is what is important.

Shoshana