Re: No Posts! No Threads

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I've said this on other lists. Listserves are *not* created to entertain you. We are *not* a movie or a TV show. We are a group of people who converse over the net. Sometimes we have lively conversations, sometimes we don't. My question to you, Bob, is why don't you simply send a message on an appropriate thread and see what happens. These "Is the list down?" messages are irritating!

I realize that the problems with the VR Stream list have everyone jumpy, but you don't have to migrate list problems from one list to another.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring