This is a list created to serve those people who participate in the NLS (National Library Service) BARD (Braille and Audio Reading Download) programs. In November, 2009, the NLS closed the officially sanctioned "BARD Discuss" list, resulting in the creation of the "BARD Talk" list." All topics related to the BARD program are appropriate although book reviews should be discussed on the DB-Review list. Bardtalk is neither sponsored by nor endorsed by the Library of Congress or any of its divisions including the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. This list was originally located at YahooGroups but was moved to Groups.io on 4/10/17.
- 600 Members
- 14,341 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.