Athens Nature Center initiative (ANCi) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Athens Nature Center initiative exists
– to promote sustainable connections between people and nature
– to establish and operate a nature center or centers in Ohio
– to preserve biodiversity by engaging people in nature education, conservation, citizen science, and ecotourism.
Athens, Ohio, 2 September 2016
- 28 Members
- 6 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.