Edmonton Area Astronomy Discussions email@example.comThis is the Astro List 3.0
The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada (RASC) - Edmonton Centre hosts this mailing list to facilitate astronomy discussion. Subscribers to this mailing list may or may not be members of the RASC Edmonton Centre. The posts, comments and opinions expressed in this mailing list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the RASC Edmonton Centre.
Maximum post size is 5 MB (including attachments).
Note: Older attachments are auto-deleted. If you want to refer back to older attachments, get in the habit of downloading them.
- This mailing list is for the discussion of astronomy, space exploration and the cosmos. It is not a personal platform to express political views.
- Degrading comments about race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be permitted.
- Targeted harassment, hate speech, bullying, gossip and potentially libelous statements will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban.
- Gatekeeping: dismissing someone for having less experience or knowledge on a specific topic within astronomy is not allowed in this mailing list.
- Be Civil. If you disagree with someone, you’re allowed to say so. Differences of opinion are fine, personal attacks are not. Conversations on this mailing list will remain civil or you and your posts will be removed.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 103 Members
- 1,489 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.