ARRL National Traffic System firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the ARRL NTS group!
The ARRL National Traffic System (NTS) is a network of amateur radio operators who move information during disasters and other emergencies. General messages offering well wishes also move through the NTS to help test the system and to help amateur radio operators build traffic handling skills. While the NTS is primarily set up to serve the United States and Canada, it is possible to move traffic internationally through the NTS. This Groups.io section is for discussions related to the NTS, including Section Traffic Managers, Official Relay Stations, NTS participants, and those interested in learning more about traffic handling.
After joining, please edit your profile display name to show your name and callsign, such as John Doe | AB1CD.
And, regarding message moderation, to help prevent junk posts, your first messages will be held in moderation. Once it is approved, you should be good to go when posting messages. I'm also trying to monitor sign-ups and take folks out of moderation when I can cross-reference your email address on QRZ.
Looking forward to our discussion!
Aaron | K8AMH
Section Traffic Manager, ARRL North Texas Section
The ARRL Diamond and NTS logo are registered trademarks of the American Radio Relay League, Inc.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.