Antique Radios AntiqueRadios@groups.io
Our forum is open to anyone interested in collecting, repairing, restoring and preserving vintage radios, phonographs, televisions, audio gear, ham sets, test equipment, vacuum tubes, etc. Technical discussions - people helping people - are always welcome.
Buying & selling appropriate items is allowed but posts must include asking prices and a basic location. Messages promoting Ebay and Craiglist ads are not permitted.
Antique Radios was originally created as a Yahoo group for members of the Southern California Antique Radio Society. For details on SCARS and it's activities, we invite you to visit our website listed in the Group Information below.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]