Antique Pattern Library firstname.lastname@example.orgThis forum is for discussing the Antique Pattern Library, a makers' resource at www.antiquepatternlibrary.org. We also use the forum to organize library volunteers, and to send out special notices when we upload new books or other important information.
Antique Pattern Library is an ongoing project to scan antique craft and design books that are in the public domain and make them available on the internet, for free, at http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org
We publish scans of books on all kinds of crafts - needlework - lace making, embroidery, crochet, knitting, dressmaking, macrame, quilting, tatting, weaving, basketry - along with beading, bookbinding, calligraphy, carpentry and woodworking, glass, mechanics, gardening, cooking and other crafts.
If you would like to donate book scans to the library, please read the Guidelines, then contact Sytske Wijnsma at s_a_m_wijnsma [at] yahoo.com.
To download books from the library, please read the instructions at the top of the catalog page.
Antique Pattern Library is a project of New Media Arts, Inc., www.newmediaarts.org, a nonprofit corporation, tax exempt under IRS Sec. 501(c)(3); EIN 27-2500171. Donations to New Media Arts, Inc., are gratefully accepted and may be tax deductible, depending on your tax jurisdiction and your tax circumstances. If you donate at the library website, your donation will be tagged as a library donation.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.