Re: For the past two decades, CARTA has been asking "Where did we come from? How did we get here?"

Allan Krill

Edited

(Dec. 20, 2022 edit: CARTA has now added the Bioko paper to their list of publications.)

It's clear that CARTA doesn't want to mention my possible answers to their questions Where did we come from? How did we get here?
CARTA's project is to work on this puzzle. Nobody wants their puzzle to be solved by some smart-ass outsider.

CARTA Center for Academic Research & Training in Anthropogeny
anthropogeny.org

CARTB (or CARTBS) Center for Academic Research and Theorizing about Bioko speciation (just BS? :-)
anthropogeny.net

Join anthropogeny@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.